UN World Health Organization recipe to enjoy safe food this holiday season
For full report and helpful suggestions visit:
Holidays are a great time for sharing meals with family and friends. But we must also be vigilant about microorganisms such as Salmonella and Campylobacter which can cause serious foodborne diseases.
– When preparing meals remember to practice the Five Keys to Safer Food.
– Teach your children why food safety is important with the fun Five Keys animated video and share it with your family and community.
– Stay vigilant when you travel. Follow the recommendations of the Guide on safe food for travellers.
- Five Keys to Safer Food poster
- Five Keys to Safer Food video
- Guide on Safe Food for Travellers
- Fact sheet on Salmonella